Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sometimes I get to attend Baby Showers


And after the Wedding... Rhiana and Matt were married on the beach in Fort Lauderdale a year ago. I had the pleasure of providing their simple ceremony, just the two of them and me. They were a sweet couple, one of the ones that make me want to keep them forever as friends. Even though I would like to get to know them all better it rarely happens. I meet them at their location, spend a few very special moments with them and then they are gone out of my life. Rhiana called me just before their first anniversary to ask if I could perform a vow renewal, same time same place. It was nice hearing from her and knowing that my services were appreciated. Small change...or perhaps big change had taken place, a baby was well on the way and it was wonderful to see that they were even more in love now then they were one year before. Shortly after their vow renewal I received an invitation to a 'baby on the way" party to be held on the beach. The party was this past Saturday and I enjoyed spending time with them and some of their friends. The big day can't be long now. I will be eagerly awaiting the announcement in the near future. A nice little bonus for being a wedding officiant. When you're ready to say I Do I hope you will consider checking out my website

No comments: