Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let's Shape Up

Hello all you prospective brides and grooms...or wanna be brides and grooms. Summer is a great time for weddings and the weather is right for all your favorite places for a honeymoon. So what are you waiting for?

A summer honeymoon is probably going to involve a bathing suit, and a bathing suit requires, or at least suggests, a body that will be the best you can make it.

Have you heard about the latest method of getting rid of those bulges that just won't get it in the new bathing suit. It is called coolsculpting. It uses a new devise which cools the selected area to the point that your body will slowly eliminate the fat over a few months time. There is no cutting or needles.Just the cooling equipment.

At www.coolsculpting.com they explain their 12 weeks to change program. Take a chance and check it out if you have a few little bulges you would like to make go away. For information on their 12 week program click here.

While you're checking all this out be sure to visit their facebook page and Like them.

I am not guaranteeing Coolsculpting or this procedure, just sharing a little info which I have come across in my great web searching. Isn't it amazing all the stuff that is available to us 24 7. I think it is wonderful.

If you are all ready to say "I do", and if you would like to have your wedding on one of our beautiful south Florida beaches give me a call or e-mail me. Short notice is OK. If I have the time open and you give me an hour or so I will provide you with a wonderful, memorable wedding ceremony.

No comments: